Off-Road Action has never been more affordable thanks to Rough Country’s new 2.5-inch Suspension lift for ’07 & Up GM 1500 Pickups. If you’re looking for something more than a simple leveling kit, look no further! This new design utilizes our popular 2-inch Lower Strut Extensions combined with a set of strut spacers and rear blocks to achieve a total of 2.5-inch of lift – enough clearance to run up to a 285/70/17 tire – all at a price that won’t break the bank! This kit includes a set of Fabricated 2-inch Rear Blocks to replace the OEM 1-inch block. Fabricated blocks offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks and are less susceptible to damage and the environment. Not only is this kit affordable, it’s also easy to install, featuring a 100% bolt-on installation procedure with no need for a strut compressor to install (Excludes Stamped Steel Arms.) Lift your 1500 easily, efficiently, and cost effectively.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install (Excludes #1312)
- 100% simple bolt-on installation
- Fabricated blocks offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- Must know if Stock Control Arms are Cast Aluminum, Cast Steel or Stamped Steel.
- #1312 Stamped Steel kit DOES require strut disassembly
- Does NOT fit 2007 “Classic” (Old body style) models.
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- New fabricated blocks replace your factory block.
|Est. Install Time||3 – 4 hours|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
|285/55 R20||Factory 20||6×5.5||–||–|
|285/65 R18||Factory 18||6×5.5||–||–|
|285/70 R17||Factory 17||6×5.5||–||–|
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit prior to installation