If you want to alter the look of your Ford F-250 or F-350 Super Duty pickup truck, Rough Country’s 2-inch Leveling Kit is the easiest way to go! At stock height, Ford’s Super Duty trucks sit higher in the rear giving your truck a “nose-down” look. This easy-to-install kit raises the front of your truck 2-inches leveling the front with the rear for a vastly improved appearance and additional ride height resulting in the capability to run up to 33-inch tires.
This kit includes a durable trackbar bracket to keep your axle centered.
The 100% bolt-on installation process makes this leveling kit incredibly easy to install, even in a home garage with common tools. These solid, cast steel spacers are designed with a slight lip allowing the spacer to lock into the factory seat eliminating any guess work in lining it up allowing you to easily match the factory angle and orientation for a perfect fit.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Spacers are designed with a slight lip allowing the spacer to lock into the factory seat for a perfect fit.
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- Does not fully level 2017 models
- Does NOT work on models equipped with Tremor Factory Trim Package
|Est. Install Time||3-4 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||33×12.5|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||Factory|
|2017-2020||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|