Transforming your truck has never been easier with Rough Country’s 2″ Leveling Suspension kit for 00-06 SUV. Get everything you need to run up to 32″ tires and gain the aggressive good-looks of a leveled truck with a taller stance – all in one easy to install package.
A set of high-quality Rough Country Forged Torsion Keys allow fine-tuning of the torsion bar to level the front with the rear. With a 1″ adjustable range, these keys can be dialed in to the desired angle; from perfectly level to Cali lean. Our Forged Torsion keys are considerably stronger than cast-iron, offering plenty of strength to keep everything locked and leveled.
Get the wheels you want! Rough Country’s 2″ Leveling Kit comes with everything you need to fit up to a 285/75 R16 tire with factory backspacing. A set of .75″ Rear Coil Spacers and shocks help provide ample room for a wider range of options than lesser leveling kits can offer.
With our 100% Bolt-On Installation processes, this kit is easy enough to install on your own, or can save money on installation at your local shop. Best of all, this GM Leveling kit is backed by Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty and features our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Keys are indexed to not stress OE components
- Keys are built for ultimate strength and powder coated for longevity
- Levels the front of the vehicle with the rear
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit Z-71 models – Please use 27030 kit.
SKU 27330 Est. Install Time 3 – 4 hours Recommended Tire Size 285/75 R16 Recommended Wheel Backspacing Factory
YEARS DRIVE MAKE MODEL 2002-2006 2WD Chevy Avalanche 1500 2002-2006 4WD Chevy Avalanche 1500 2000-2006 2WD Chevy Suburban 1500 2000-2006 4WD Chevy Suburban 1500 2000-2006 2WD Chevy Tahoe 2000-2006 4WD Chevy Tahoe 2000-2006 2WD GMC Yukon 2000-2006 4WD GMC Yukon 2000-2006 2WD GMC Yukon XL 1500 2000-2006 4WD GMC Yukon XL 1500ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information