This all-inclusive kit comes with several fantastic features – all at a price that’ll leave plenty of room for new tires and wheels! Our Nitrogen charged V2 Monotube Shocks offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, featuring a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this specific vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.
/>This kit also features upgraded ball joints that are easy to install and maintenance free. These POM ball joints offer a greater range of motion for more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements and feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design. Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment. This kit also includes Rough Country’s Performance N3 Struts for improved tire contact with the road and increased stability and performance.These struts are engineered to fit perfectly on each intended application, and feature a pre-installed coil spring for easy installation without the need for strut disassembly. Simply remove your factory strut and replace with this easy, convenient system. The result is an increased ride height that mimics the factory responsiveness and handling of the OE strut.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Includes pre-loaded coil for no-fuss assembly
- Increased ground clearance.
- Can be returned to stock height!
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation.
- Ball joints are pre-installed to ease installation.
- Rear fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved V2 Monotube series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- ONLY fits models with stock Cast Steel and Stock Aluminum control arms.
- Does NOT fit models with Stamped Steel control arms.
|Est. Install Time||4-5 hours|
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
|285/55 R20||Factory 20||6×5.5||–||–|
|285/65 R18||Factory 18||6×5.5||–||–|
|285/70 R17||Factory 17||6×5.5||–||–|