- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Does NOT fit models with V-8 engine.
- Stock front coil springs are moved to lift the rear.
- Models equipped with a CV style front driveshaft may result in driveshaft vibration. If this occurs, replacing the driveshaft, axle yoke and / or transfer case yoke will need to be performed to rid the vehicle of driveline vibration.
CV Driveshaft Example
|Est. Install Time||4-6 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||31×10.50 R15|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||Factory|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information