The new 4.5in X-Series N2 features a transfer case drop kit, forged adjustable track bar, stainless steel brake lines, and sway-bar disconnects. A set lifted coil springs and all-new rear lifted leaf springs help your XJ gain a total of 4.5in in lift – plenty of clearance for 32in tires. This X-Series kit features Rough Country’s X-Flex Control arms in the front upper and lower position. X-Flex Arms are fully adjustable, and feature a ball-in joint, massive 2.5in diameter body, and huge 1.25in threads. X-Flex Control Arm Joints have long offered considerable range, strength, and safety for off-road applications – but it doesn’t stop there. Improve your on and off-road ride quality with Rough Country’s premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. So if you’re looking for longevity and an uncompromised ride, look no further. Rough Country’s X-Series N3 features the best of the best in off-road hardware.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Quick disconnects quickly and easily store out of the way when not in use.
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5″ diameter body and 1.25″ thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator with CV Driveshaft are highly recommended to avoid driveline vibration.
|Est. Install Time||5-6 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||32×11.50 R15|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||3.75″|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information