This NTD kit is easier to install, handles better than ever, and looks killer from any angle. Gain greater clearance, better handling, and the cleanest looking 4″ lift available! A set of lifted front knuckles and 5″ rear blocks allow your 1500 to run up to 33″ tires, while a full set of drop crossmembers, differential drop brackets and non torsion bar drop brackets keep everything tucked, hidden, and at optimum angles. This fully loaded suspension lift also includes a set of (4) Premium N3 Shocks, front CV spacers, sway-bar links, and a protective skid plate to give you everything you need to get rolling in one of our best kits, at a great price.
- Torsion bars stay in factory location
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Applicable with Auto Trac equipped models
- Unmatched ground clearance
- Axles maintain factory position and angle
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required
- Designed to reuse factory compression travel stops
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- Will fit 2007 “Classic” models.
- Does NOT fit HD models.
- Does NOT fit 1999 “Classic” models.
- Differential modification required
- Frame bracket modification required
- If equipped with factory 17″ wheels and purchasing new wheels – the new wheels must be 17″ or larger.
- Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation. Available below (#1067)
|Est. Install Time||8 – 10 hours|
|2007-2007||4WD||Chevy||Silverado 1500 Classic|
|2007-2007||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Classic|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit prior to installation