- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Military wrapped leaf springs
- Leaf springs are double tapered with teflon pad inserts for a softer ride quality.
- Transfer case drop maintains proper driveshaft angles to avoid driveline vibration.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- Models with manual steering, add manual steering pitman arm below. (#6621) $52.95
|Est. Install Time||5-6 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||33×12.50 R15|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||Factory|
|1981-1981||4WD||Jeep||CJ 8 Scrambler|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information