Improve your on and off-road ride quality with Rough Country’s premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Coil springs are based on OEM spring rates for a stock ride quality.
- Solid tubular transfer case drop maintains proper driveshaft angles to avoid vibrations.
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Includes application valved N3.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- Automatic transmission models may require a SYE & CV Drive Shaft to fix driveline vibrations – adjustable lower control arms [# 1190] may also be required in conjunction with the SYE and CV Drive Shaft.
|Est. Install Time||6-8 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||33×12.50 R15|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||3.75″|