Rough Country’s new 4-inch Suspension kit answers this age-old problem, delivering outstanding off-road action while providing an incredibly smooth highway ride. Featuring newly designed lower control arm brackets and a set of elongated, durable lower control arms with Clevite bushings, this new kit simulates the stock angle keeping your steering components under control.
This 4-inch WJ Suspension Lift also features an updated track-bar bracket, re-engineered to tie into the engine mount bolts, eliminating a common weak point and offering incredible support and rigidity. In addition to your WJ’s factory stabilizer, this kit features a steering stabilizer and a full set of N3 shocks, giving you premium vibration dampening equally suitable for off-road action or daily driving.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Lower control arms provide proper offset to allow for wider tires.
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Kit maintains stock alignment for precise high speed handling and proper caster/pinion alignment.
- Rear shock relocation keeps shocks clear from the tires.
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Models equipped with a CV style front driveshaft may result in driveshaft vibration. If this occurs, replacing the driveshaft, axle yoke and / or transfer case yoke will need to be performed to rid the vehicle of driveline vibration.
CV Driveshaft Example
|Est. Install Time||6-8 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||265/75 R16|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||Factory|