Compliment your RAM 3500’s aggressive, good looks with Rough Country’s 5-inch Lift Kit for . dually models. RAM Trucks come with a wealth of impressive features right from the factory. Rough Country’s new 5-inch kit was engineered to retain these impressive factory specs while bumping up performance and durability where it’s needed most. The result is a lifted beast with a mean profile and lush ride-quality that’ll make other RAM owners wonder where you got yours from!
When changing a vehicle’s suspension, the key to preserving ride quality is in keeping the geometry of all suspension components as close to their factory angles as possible. Rough Country’s 5-inch Suspension kit features a set of ultra-durable Radius Arms, precision fit to bolt right into the factory mounts for an easier install and a more factory-like angle. These beefy, upgraded Radius Arms also feature a durable, Clevite Rubber Bushing for maximum vibration absorption. This kit also includes a set of front, lifted coil springs for unparalleled ride quality from your lifted Dodge Ram.
- Increased ground clearance
- Track bar bracket keeps the front axle properly centered
- Radius Arms offer a more factory‐like angle and feature a durable, Clevite Rubber Bushings for maximum vibration absorption
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off‐road use.
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- Requires removal of Transfer case for clocking ring install for correct front driveline geometry.
- Does NOT fit ‘Power Wagon’ models
- Does NOT fit air ride models
- Does NOT fit single rear wheel models
- Rear wheels may require additional dually wheel spacers to run 12.50in wide tire
- ONLY fits Diesel models
- Requires minor cutting.
- On vehicles equipped with a two piece driveshaft & carrier bearing as on the Mega Cab, there is the potential for take off vibration, depending on the severity, this can be corrected with shimming down the carrier bearing.
- Does Not fit models with 6.7L HO Turbo Diesel with 6-speed Aisin Transmission.
|Est. Install Time||6-8 hours|
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS