This 5in kit now includes our critically acclaimed N3 Shock Absorbers at no additional cost! Our N3 shocks are custom tuned specifically for this application – meaning you get a shock designed specifically for the weight and maneuverability of your truck. Incorporating “Velocity Sensitive Valving” technology, these shocks utilize a 10-stage variable valving process that allows for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off road situations from the same shock, with no need for further adjustment.
Featuring a brand-new control arm solution, our new Dodge 2500 Control Arm Drop Bracket System improves driveline geometry. By utilizing a set of beefy drop brackets we’ve eliminated the steep mounting angle often seen on 5in and larger kits. By mounting your stock arms to the reduced angle provided by our Drop Bracket System, you’ll gain better ride quality and better caster angle for increased drivability.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory steering angles
- Works with factory 17″ and 20″ wheels
- Control arm drop brackets reduce control arm angle, improving ride quality and driveability.
- Track bar bracket keeps the front axle properly centered.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit “Power Wagon” models.
- Requires minor drilling.
- On vehicles equipped with a two piece driveshaft & carrier bearing as on the Mega Cab, there is the potential for take off vibration, depending on the severity, this can be corrected with shimming down the carrier bearing.