We’ve raised the bar on our 6″ NTD suspension for ’99 – ’06 Chevy/GMC 1500 pickups! Gain greater clearance, better handling, and the cleanest looking 6-inch lift available! A set of lifted front knuckles and 6.25in rear fabricated, anti-wrap blocks allow your 1500 to run up to 35in tires, while a full set of high clearance drop crossmembers, differential drop brackets and non torsion bar drop brackets keep everything tucked, hidden, and at optimum angles. This fully loaded suspension lift also includes a set of (4) Premium N3 Shocks, front CV spacers, sway-bar links, and a protective skid plate to give you everything you need to get rolling in one of our best kits, now at our best price ever!
- Torsion bars stay in factory location
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Applicable with Auto Trac equipped models
- Unmatched ground clearance
- Axles maintain factory position and angle
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required
- Designed to reuse factory compression travel stops
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- Will fit 2007 “Classic” models.
- Does NOT fit HD models.
- Does NOT fit 1999 “Classic” models.
- Frame bracket modification required
- Differential modification required
- Models equipped with a factory painted bumpers will require trimming to valance and bumper.
- New fabricated lift block replaces your factory equipped block.
- If equipped with factory 17″ wheels and purchasing new wheels – the new wheels must be 17″ or larger.
- Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation. Available below (#1067)
|Est. Install Time||8 – 10 hours|
|2007-2007||4WD||Chevy||Silverado 1500 Classic|
|2007-2007||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Classic|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information
RECOMMENDED TIRES & WHEELS
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit prior to installation