Chevy’s 2019 1500 features an impressive all-new design that’s built from the ground up, with aggressive angles and head-turning stylings that fit in beautifully when transformed with Rough Country’s 6in Suspension Lift.
This kit lifts and levels your vehicle for a commanding stance and enough clearance to run 35×12.50 tires on 10in wide wheels. Rough Country has engineered this kit to provide optimal suspension geometry while retaining the factory ride quality, giving you enhanced off-road capabilities without sacrificing the handling and smooth ride that makes this truck so impressive.
Rough Country’s 6in Suspension lift retains the stock track width, allowing for up to a 10in wide wheel with 4.5in backspacing. Each kit includes front and rear crossmembers and a skid plate for enhanced chassis strength as well as cast steel knuckles for incredible durability and performance. Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Lifts and levels the vehicle from front to rear
- High clearance crossmember design for optimal suspension geometry
- Includes cast knuckles for extreme durability
- Retains stock track width
- No strut disassembly required
- No differential trimming required!
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Does NOT fit GMC Sierra, for GMC use #22930
- Does NOT fit Trailboss models. For Trailboss use#27530
- Requires cutting and drilling.
// Tire & Wheel Details \
- Does NOT fit factory wheels
- 20-inch or larger aftermarket wheels are required.
- Wheels must feature 4.5in backspacing to fit
- Please test fit wheels prior to installation