Why We Build It
Our creed is “go big or go home,” and we made the Polaris General 1000 go big with SuperATV’s 7-10” Lift Kit and a set of X300 or Rhino 2.0 axles. We’ve got decades of lift and axle experience to our name, so we know how to make a big kit that cruises over any terrain and doesn’t disappoint. Get lifted and get going with SuperATV’s 7-10” Lift Kit.
Perfect Lift, Perfect Strength
We always bring our A-game when we design a new lift kit. It just so happens, that our A-game produces a lift kit that is beefier and taller than any other kit around but still fits your General like a glove. The strength comes from the 1-1/4” heavy duty steel tubing in our front and rear A Arms, and the ¾” solid steel Z-bend tie rods, along with heavy duty, hand welded steel brackets. In fact, those elements are so strong that they come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Strength is only half the story. What you really want is a bigger lift to fit bigger tires and we’ve got you covered there. Our 7”-10” lift kit measures true-to-size so you can be sure you’re getting all the lift you need. Not only that, but the rear A Arms are offset 2”. Altogether that’s enough to give you clearance for up to 36” tires!
When people think of a big lift kit, they think of a show machine—something designed to look pretty and sit still. That’s not how we roll. We know how to make a big lift kit that performs as well as it looks and doesn’t make your General handle like a beached whale.
With our Lift kit you keep your turning radius so you can still navigate tight trails and make 3-point turns where you need to. And we keep the shocks perfectly aligned to keep your General feeling cushy. It’s big, it’s bulletproof, and it’s luxury.
With a 7-10” lift kit for your Polaris General from SuperATV, you’ve got everything you need conquer huge obstacles, deep mud holes, and steep hills.
Upgrade to X300
X300 axles use a 300M steel shaft and maximized CVs to give you superior performance and strength. The unique properties of 300M allow it to flex under load without breaking to absorb force that would normally destroy your CVs, diff, or transmission. It’s a tougher axle that also saves your drivetrain — it’s exactly what you need to go big.
- Polaris General : 2016-2018
- Polaris General 4 : 2017-2018
- Run up to 36″ tires
- 13.5″ Front & 12.25″ Rear increased track width
- Includes all new UHMW bushings
- (4) axles included (X300, Rhino 2.0, or Rhino)
- Fully adjustable camber and caster with front and rear pivot blocks
- Adjustable toe using included Z Bend heavy duty tie rods
- Reinforced metal rear A Arms with pivot joints
- Constructed of 1-1/4″ DOM steel tubing
- Both Remote Reservoir and Piggyback Style Shocks available – Purchase with your lift kit and save $99.95!
- Extended brake lines included
- Easy to install; attaches to factory General locations
- Does Not Include Ball Joints
X300 Axle Features:
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Shaft flexes to absorb impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- CVs packed with proprietary high-temp grease
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty — the industry’s best axle warranty
Rhino 2.0 Features:
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18 month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision