We’ve taken the traditional and made it EXCEPTIONAL. With a 6” Lift Kit on your Polaris Ranger XP 1000, you can take your riding to the next level and dominate the trail. Our true-to-size 6” lift kit lets you tackle bigger obstacles. It’s not only big but it’s also comfortable and easy to handle as well. With clearance for up to 34” tires you can play harder than you ever have before.
A True 6” Lift Made with Chromoly Steel A Arms
The perfect geometry of this kit ensures you get a true to size 6” lift that still feels good to drive and is easy to turn. It is built better with strength throughout for whatever driving you want to do. Our A arms are made with 1-1/4” chromoly steel tubing. They’re 75% thicker than OEM and are built with additional cross bar supports. Our tie rods are made with 7/8” solid chromoly bar and our lift brackets are made with 4.5 mm heavy duty steel. Plus, it comes with premium SuperATV axles — X300 or Rhino 2.0. SuperATV has been in the lift game for a long time so we know how to make them big enough to look awesome and strong enough to perform.
Not a Trailer Queen—It’s Built to Ride
We built it strong because we know how you like to ride. You want monster tires, you want to stack it on top of a GDP Portal Gear Lift, and after that you want to ride hard. With our lift, you can. This lift isn’t a trailer queen — it’s begging to get out on the trail and get dirty.
Retains Turning Radius and Comfortable Suspension
We love that cushy feel you get on the stock Ranger 1000. That’s why we built this lift perfectly and the suspension can keep doing what it’s meant to — keep you comfortable.
We also hate it when a lift kit requires a football field to turn around, so we designed ours to keep your turning radius intact. This lift kit isn’t just big and it’s not just bulletproof—it’s luxury. Enjoy your smooth ride 6” higher.
Upgrade to X300
X300 axles use a 300M steel shaft and maximized CVs to give you superior performance and strength. The unique properties of 300M allow it to flex under load without breaking to absorb force that would normally destroy your CVs, diff, or transmission. It’s a tougher axle that also saves your drivetrain — it’s exactly what you need to go big.
- Front and rear chromoly steel A arms
- Front and rear shock brackets
- 4 SuperATV axles (X300 or Rhino 2.0)
- Heavy duty tie rod kit
- Extended brake lines
- Sway bar assembly and links
- All hardware and installation instructions
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017-2019*
- *2019 Models manufactured before 7/1/2018
- True 6” of lift
- Clearance for up to 34” tires (up from 25” stock)
- 7” wider stance for increased stability
- Compatible with OEM and SuperATV heavy-duty ball joints
- Preadjusted pivot blocks give you perfect camber out of the box
- UV resistant Powder coated for increased durability
- Lifetime warranty on A arms and lift brackets!
X300 Axle Features:
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Shaft flexes to absorb impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- CVs packed with proprietary high-temp grease
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty — the industry’s best axle warranty
Rhino 2.0 Features:
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision